This perfume is part of our Living Florals collection created with the Master Gardeners at the New York Botanical Garden and Senior Perfumer Laurent LeGuernec, derived directly from a Honeysuckle that you can see and smell at the New York Botanical Garden.
Honeysuckle grows wild along the native forest pathways and on rocky hillsides at the incredible New York Botanical Garden.
The scent of the blossoms that fill the air in late spring are captured in this fragrance, balancing the light sweetness of Honeysuckle with a hint of the forest floor.
Size, Quantity and Packaging
- Honeysuckle Eau de Toilette Spray
- One 0.5 oz (15 ml) spray bottle
- Fragrance Oil Manufactured with Solar Power in Hazlet, NJ
- Presented in a Foil-lined Bag for freshness, with FSC Certified Paper
- Made in the USA with the highest quality fragrance oils.
- Plant-based, Not tested on animals
- 15% Concentration